- Teflon Fabric Reinforced
- perfluorosulfonic acid cation exchange membrane combining outstanding chemical resistance with a strong polytetrafluoroethylene fiber reinforcemen
- may be used for chloroalkali production and a variety of electrolytic processes
- Size: 0.30 x 0.30 m
- Product cut to dimension +/- 1% at 50% RH*
- More Information: Technical Information
Performance Laboratory Cell (45 cm² active area)**
- Membrane Type: N-324
- Cell Voltage (V): 3.53, 3.53 and 3.50
- Current Efficiency (%): 88, 88 and 84
- NaOH (%): 10, 14 and 20
- Nafion™ N-324 is shipped in the "DRY" H+ form. "DRY" H+ membranes require simple pre-treatment in alkaline water. Refer to Nafion™ Technical Bulletin No. 93-01 for "DRY" H+ membrane pretreatment.
To ensure optimum performance of Nafion™ N-324 in a commercial electrolyzer, please contact Ion Power, Inc.
Note: The side marked CATH must be installed facing the cathode, otherwise, the membranes will be irreversibly damaged in use.
*Please Contact Us For Custom Dimensions here.
**Conditions: 3 mm gap, DSA anode, steel cathode, 90 deg. C