- How can I request a quote?
- How can I order a custom size?
- How long is your delivery time?
- Why has my package not been shipped yet?
- How can I track the status of my delivery?
- What payment methods do you offer?
- How does the ‘payment method purchase’ order number work?
How can I request a quote?
You can find the prices for our standard sizes in our online store. If you wish a custom size or are interested in another customized order, you can send an email to
email@example.com or call us at +1 (302) 832 9550 (USA) / +49 (0) 899 700 7170 (Germany). In order to prepare a quote for you, we need the following information:
Item name, quantity, size, billing and shipping address.
How can I order a custom size?
For non-standard sizes, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1 (302) 832 9550 (USA) / +49 (0) 899 700 7170 (Germany) to request a quote.
How long is your delivery time?
Lead time to begin processing order
- Credit card: 0 business days
- PayPal: 0 business days
- Purchase order number: ca. 1-3 business days
- Prepay: ca. 3-4 business days (from the day payment made)
- Order of big standard sizes or customized orders: 1-2 weeks
Delivery time from Munich after order has shipped (for in stock small standard sizes)
- Germany: ca. 1-2 business days
- Outside of Germany: max. 5 business days
Delivery time from USA after order has shipped (for larger standard sizes, all dispersions, all pellets, all MEAs and customized orders)
Why has my package not been shipped yet?
Possible reasons for why your order has not shipped yet
- We have not yet received your prepayment (if requested).
- If you have ordered a customized product, we may are still working on it.
- We may be waiting to restock our inventory.
- We may have backlog of orders to fill.
- We may be shipping your order from US to Munich as part of bulk shipment (which ships on average every other week).
- You may have an overdue invoice from previous order.
Status of Delivery
How can I track the status of my delivery?
As soon as your package is prepared for shipment, you will receive an automatic email notification with the tracking number.
What payment methods do you offer?
Our payment methods are credit card, PayPal, purchase order number and prepay.
How does the ‘payment method purchase’ order number work?
We will ask you to enter your purchase order number in a field on the checkout page. In addition, you will also have to send us a copy of the official purchase order via email to email@example.com. We will then confirm Net30 terms or send you a proforma invoice for prepayment (via PayPal, credit card or wire transfer).
What is Nafion™?
Nafion™ is a Trademark by The Chemours Company for its perfluorosulfonic acid polymer. The polymer has cation exchange properties and has excellent chemical stability similar to Teflon™. Unlike Teflon™ however, it adsorbs and swells in water due to the sulfonic acid terminated side chains on the fluoropolymer backbone:
What is Nafion™ used for?
- Membranes: From thin, high performance fuel cell membranes to tough reinforced membranes for punishing industrial conditions.
- Dispersions: Nafion™ polymer is dispersed in solvents, used for coatings.
- Pellets: Nafion™ PFSA Superacid Resin is a bead-form, strongly acidic resin developed for heterogeneous acid catalysis in a wide variety of organic reactions.
What products does Ion Power manufacture?
These alcohol based solutions contain dissolved Nafion™ resins and are one of the most finely dispersed solutions available. This allows for superior mixing of the Nafion™ polymer with your application.
Catalyst Coated Membranes
Ion Power manufactures Nafion™ membranes with catalyst coatings for fuel cells or water electrolysis. We will work with small research lots or large, cost effective commercial volumes.
Ion Power's newest products
LITHion™ dispersions, VANADion™ Membranes, and Nafion™ powder.
Custom Nafion™ Products
- Our expert, PhD-level technical staff are here to help with your application.
- Custom catalyst coatings.
- Versatile pilot scale manufacturing equipment.
- Non-disclosure agreements are routine, your intellectual property will be protected.